Fashion February: Tartan

Hey guys :) 

Post number 3! So the 3rd topic for this Fashion February Challenge was Tartan, something I am actually a huge fan of, so I was doubly excited for this one!

I took inspiration from an awesome young blogger called Elaine Jung (check out her blog at here) for this outfit.

I combined the focal point of the outfit, the Tartan print, in the form of a cute little circle skirt with a plain, white crop top, plain black boyfriend cardigan with cute star shaped elbow accents, detailed tights and a simple, but bold shoe, then finished it all off with simple, understated accessories to tie the outfit together.





1. Skirt - Alexa Pope 

2. Crop Top - ASOS

3. Cardigan - ASOS

4. Tights - ASOS

5. Shoes - New Look

6. Pendant - BlackenedRuby
 
7. Beanie - BOY London @ ASOS

Hope you liked what I put together :) I personally love the Plaid / Tartan print and would definitely wear this outfit out!

p.s - If you're after this pendant or anything else from this awesome Etsy store, be sure to check out BlackenedRuby and use the discount code: VACATION for 20% off your order (over $6) for today! 
post signature

0 comments: