Review: Natural Collection Cover Up Cream

I thought it might be a good idea to start out reviewing something I know and love and this product is exactly that.

Natural Collection Cover Up Cream (Natural Collection at Boots, £1.99) comes in a lip-gloss like tube with a wand applicator rather than in the standard stick or squeezy tube forms, however there is a stick version available which is also produced by the same company (Natural Collection Cover Up Stick - Natural Collection at Boots, £1.99)

Natural Collection Cover Up Cream in Medium
So the product itself does only come in two shades: Fair and Medium which would appear to dictate that there are only two types of skin colour, however I have found that it is extremely adaptable to different skin tones.  I personally use the shade Medium (because I'm naturally tanned) but I've found that it blends perfectly to my skin tone, does not appear 'cakey' and almost, infact, appears as if I am not even wearing concealer. 


The formula itself is really clever too because it's creamy and practically glides on and is the perfect balance between 'dry' and 'greasy' which is why I would recommend it for use with all skin types.

What the packaging says: 

"Easy to blend cream concealer to cover spots, blemishes and under eye shadows"

I can safely say this concealer is one of those 'does exactly what it says on the tin' products because
  • it IS easily blendable, both with fingertips and a brush
  • it DOES cover spots and blemishes and even any light scarring you might have
  • it DOES cover under eye shadows and dark circles

But I can honestly say that I have been so impressed with this product I've adopted it as my regular, go-to concealer! And for the bargain price of £1.99, there really is no going wrong with it! I would definitely recommend this product as it is the perfect product both in terms of functionality, but also if you're on a budget.

x