Review: Lush Cosmetics - Honey Trap Lip Balm

I've had my baby tin of Honey Trap Lip Balm (Lush Cosmetics, £5.75) for a long time now, like since this time last year probably, and despite it's tiny size at only 8g per tin, it's still going strong so it's definitely great value for money if anything! 

Lush Cosmetics - Honey Trap Lip Balm

As the weather has been getting colder and more windy recently, I've had to switch back to using just this on a daily basis rather than my Chapstick or Vaseline because they just don't last as long, nor are they moisturising enough (I know...how can Vaseline not be moisturising enough?)

This lip balm is absolutely gorgeous though, if it's not doing a more than perfect job of keeping my lips soft and chap-free, it's leaving a tasty flavour of honey and white chocolate lingering on my lips which for me, as a self-confessed chocolate addict, is practically heaven!

The product is really great at moisturising lips and keeping them from drying out, but at the same time, it's not greasy or oily or even sticky like some other lip balms can be which makes it perfect to wear on a daily basis and even on top of your favourite lipstick. That way you get colour and shine but without drying your lips out, win win.

The reason it's so good at keeping lips soft is probably down to the fact it is made up of approximately 92% natural ingredients and contains a whole host of different natural oils including:

  • Fairtrade Shea Butter
  • Almond Oil
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Sweet Wild Orange Oil 

The thing that makes me happiest about this product, however is that it stays true to the values that Lush Cosmetics have instilled in their products and is both Fair Trade, approved by the Vegetarian Society and of course, cruelty free.

All in all, I would definitely recommend investing in this product because not only does it work perfectly at keeping lips soft, it is small enough to fit in your pocket and lasts so long that the £5.75 price tag is definitely worth the spend. 

post signature

2 comments:

Jelleyy said...

followed you on bloglovin :) and thank you, I'm glad you like my blog! :) x

Jelleyy said...

Thank you so much for following! :) x