Tag: This or That

This has been a bloody long time coming and it's a super long post so if you want a good read, get stuck into this one!

I was tagged by Kammi so please go check out her awesome blog at beautybookblog.com

Now, on to the questions!

                                                                                         

Make up
                                                                                         

Blush or Bronzer?

Both. I'm naturally quite tanned so I never really get 'natural' rosy cheeks unless I'm super warm which is why I always use blush for a bit of colour and I don't feel like I have much definition in my cheekbones so I always use bronzer to contour. My products of choice at the moment are:





Lipgloss or Lipstick?

I've never been a big lipstick person so I'd have to say lipgloss. I'm currently still using my Model Co freebie from Glamour magazine that I got ages ago!



Eyeliner or Mascara?

Both. For eyeliner, I wear pencil on my waterline and lower lashline and liquid liner on my upper lash line. I'm a big fan of the wing so a good liquid liner is like a staple for me! Mascara wise, as I am not blessed with long full lashes, I use mascara daily to give the appearance that I do!

I usually use Maybelline Expression Kajal pencil in Shade 33 Black (Maybelline New York, £2.99) along with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Shade Black (Maybelline New York,  £5.99) and Benefit's They're Real! Mascara (Benefit Cosmetics, £19.50).



Foundation or Concealer?

I actually swear by BB cream rather than foundation and use concealer for that extra coverage in problem areas. I swear by Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream in Shade Natural (Garnier at Boots, 50ml, £9.99)  and use Natural Collection's Cover Up Cream (Natural Collection at Boots, 8ml, £1.99) as my concealer.




Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?

Depends on the occasion / time of day / outfit I'm wearing but on a daily basis, I generally opt for no eyeshadow at all and go all out in the evenings so I'd say colour and this palette is great for that.

Pressed or loose eyeshadow?

I use a combination of both because I find loose pigments help to add that extra 'pop' and really bring the look together but that pressed shadows seem to blend better for me. My favourite loose pigments are the 'Lustre Duster' ones by Benefit.

                                                                                         
Nails
                                                                                         

OPI or China Glaze?

I don't own any China Glaze so I'd have to say OPI! My collection of OPI is growing fast.

Long or Short Nails?

I prefer short because they're more practical for me personally and because I always manage to break long nails, no matter how careful I am! 

Acrylic or Natural?

Definitely natural.

Bright or Dark?

I do not suit bright nails or lipsticks or clothes because of my skin tone, I find them too garish, especially that whole 'neon trend' that was really big for a while. Didn't get it, didn't like it. I guess I'm better suited to darker colours.

Flower or no flower?

Flower :) 

                                                                                         
Body
                                                                                         

Perfume or Body Spray?

Perfume. I have like 2 staple fragrances that I use, the Classique Summer 2013 edition by Jean Paul Gaultier (Jean Paul Gaultier, 100ml, £40) and Ghost Deep Night (Ghost, 50ml, £34) but I've recently started using Coco Noir by Chanel (Chanel Paris, 50ml, £75)



Lotion or Body Butter?

I am a body butter addict, I just love them! I'm currently using a from the Body Shop.

Body Wash or Soap?

Body wash every time.

LUSH or Other bath companies?

We don't really have many other bath companies in the UK but I do love Lush products, so I'd have to say Lush!

                                                                                         
Fashion
                                                                                         

Jeans or Sweat Pants?

Both. I love my skinny jeans because they look good but as soon as I get home, I am straight into my sweat pants because they're so much more comfy.

Long or short sleeves?

Depends on the weather / season really but I'm one of those people who is always cold so I'd probably say long.

Dresses or skirts?

Both.

Stripes or Plaid?

Ew, definitely plaid! lol Stripes are the most unflattering thing I have ever worn on my body, they just do not suit my figure at all! Vertical stripes do not make me look slimmer at all and horizontal stripes just make me look wider so I avoid stripes at all costs!

Flip Flops or Sandals?

Flip flops. I spent a large proportion of this summer and last summer in flip flops because I find them really comfy to walk in. I buy the same pair of gold flip flops from George at Asda every year if I can find them in stock because at £3 they're so cheap and they're also super durable! 

Scarves or hats?

Both. I get cold and I like my warmth! lol Plus hats are great for bad hair days and I have a lot of those in the Autumn and Winter. I prefer guys beanies though because they're just that bit bigger to accommodate all my hair (I have very long, thick hair)

Studs or dangly earrings?

Honestly? Neither. I'm not a fan of earrings in general, I have my 6mm plug and my taper (currently at 3mm but going up to 6mm) and my helix horseshoe and nothing else.

Necklaces or Bracelets?

Bracelets.

Jackets or Hoodies?

Both. At the same time if possible! 

                                                                                         
Hair
                                                                                         

Curly or Straight?

My hair is falls in natural loose curls and seeing as it's mega long and I often can't be bothered to do anything with it, I just leave it curly.

Bun or ponytail?

Bun. It's way more practical! My ponytails always end up falling forward at the most inappropriate times like when I'm brushing my teeth or when I'm eating...

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?

Most definitely bobby pins. I have so many of them because I keep losing then finding them again after I've bought more!

Hair Spray or Hair Gel?

Neither. I don't use either, in fact, the only products I use in my hair are shampoo and conditioner! lol

Long or Short hair?

Long. I do like some of the shorter styles (not the "Miley Cyrus" though!) but my boyfriend doesn't allow talk of me having short hair (he loves my long hair) so I just admire them on other people instead!

Light or dark?

Dark. I have naturally mega dark brown / almost black hair and I've never dyed it so definitely dark.

Side sweep or Full on bangs (fringe)?

I can never decide! When I have a side swept fringe, I want to cut it back and have a full one and when I have a full fringe, I always hate it and want to grow it out again! I'm currently growing it out to have side swept though.

Up or Down?

I prefer up because it's less annoying but it looks better down. 

                                                                                         
Random
                                                                                         

Rain or Shine?

Shine :) I hate rain; the smell of it, the feel of it, the wetness of it, the everything of it. I prefer warmth and sunshine! 

Summer or Winter?

Both because I love cosy nights in during the Winter with my man, a hot chocolate and good movies but I also love being outside in the Summer, the warmth, the mood lift the sun brings, beaches and tanning!

Autumn or Spring?

Spring because it starts to get warmer which makes me excited for Summer! Plus all the baby animals that start appearing are just too cute!

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Vanilla. 
                                                                                         

So that’s all the questions! This was actually really fun to do, I hope you do it too!
I am specifically tagging a few lovely ladies, but if you are reading it and want to do it too then do feel free!

The blogs I am tagging are my 4 most recent bblogger followers on Twitter (if you've already done this tag girls I apologise!) :

Do go check out their blogs and follow us all on Bloglovin' please! :) 

Thank youu!
post signature

2 comments:

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Great post! I follow you on bloglovin.
Kisses
The Indian Savage diary

coconutjelley said...

Thank you so much :) x