Scented Secret: Men's Body Wash!

I don't know about you but I absolutely love using body wash / shower gels that are meant for guys! Main reason being is because (*cue soppiness*) I'm in a relationship and I love my boy to bits, especially the way he smells. So when I use his shower gel, I'm left with a lingering scent of him on me for a good part of the day which is brilliant for when we're apart. It's subtle but it's comforting :) 

But I also find that men's body washes / shower gels work better for me, as in they leave me feeling cleaner for longer which is an added bonus if I've got a long day ahead of me.

I do, however, use women's deodorant and like to combine the scent from the guy's shower gel with my own fragrance 'pour femme' so I don't smell completely manly!



Lynx Rise (Lynx, 250ml, £1.25)

This is the shower gel the boy uses and which I have now adopted as well! 

Not only does it smell gorgeous and almost edible, it lathers up really well, washes off really easily and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I honestly cannot believe they make stuff for men that's this good! 

It's really reasonably priced too so it's a double win in my opinion.

Classique Summer Fragrance 2013 (Jean Paul Gaultier, 100ml, £40)

This has been my go-to perfume since I got it this summer and it smells absolutely divine! It's made up of orange blossom, Sicilian lemon, clementine, jasmine, ylang ylang, vanilla musk and amber scents which makes it smell floral, fruity and gorgeously girly which is why I love it! And as it is so girly, it balances out the masculine scent of the shower gel really well so I'm not left smelling too much like a boy!

I've been using this quite liberally almost every day since June/July and I'd say I've used about 1/4 of the bottle which isn't bad at all. Definitely worth the £40 price tag!

So basically girls, if you want a subtle, comforting reminder of your man throughout your day whilst feeling clean and smelling girly too, mix your masculine and feminine products!

post signature

0 comments: