Wishlist: Christmas 2013 (1)

So I know it's a bit early to be thinking about Christmas but unfortunately I AM one of 'those people' that starts making a new list in like January and starts buying presents and decorations and stuff in September...

My wishlist this year is pretty long which is why I've broken it up into 3 and I'm fully aware that I won't get everything on the lists, nor do I expect to, I just like to dream!

Christmas 2013 Wishlist (1)

So Starting from the top and going clockwise:

I am naturally tanned so people often ask me why I bother with bronzer but I do not, in my opinion, have very well defined cheekbones at all and this is the reason I use bronzer - for definition and contouring rather than for a 'bronzed look'. The reason I want this one in particular is because it comes so highly recommended and having tried it out recently (I got a makeover at Boots!) I am in love with it. It's so light and doesn't take a lot to get the desired effect so I would imagine it goes a long way.

I am a bit of a self confessed Superdry junkie, if it has a Superdry label on it, I'll probably love it. I already have a hoody from Superdry and it has served me well over the past couple of years - that's one of the main things I love about this brand, it's expensive but it's good quality stuff so you really do get your money's worth. So anyway, the reason I want this for Christmas is because firstly, I prefer zip through hoodies because they're easier to put on / take off and don't mess your hair up in the process! And secondly, the colours on this one are understated but still noticeable - it's a simple design and I know it might sound weird given you pay for the brand name, but I prefer brands that aren't emblazoned with the brand logo in a garish manner right across the front / back of the garment.

I LOVE snoods, I love the idea of them, the convenience of them, the warmth of them, just everything about them so when I came across this at a student night at my local Superdry Store recently, I decided I needed it. It's like a chunky cable knit on the outside and a really, mega fluffy type fleecy fabric on the inside so I imagine it would be super warm - perfect for the long cold English winter, right? And let's be honest, I'll probably still be using this come March!

Having been at Uni for 4 years, I've never really had the time to make an effort with my day to day make up, but now that I'm all done and about to graduate, I'm in the market for a versatile palette which I can use for both day and night looks without having to spend ages rummaging through my make up trying to find the right shades etc. I've read a lot of reviews about this palette and they're all pretty much in agreement with each other - this is a must have for any self respecting female!

My boyfriend got a couple of pairs of TOMS this summer and I was so jealous of how good they looked and of his constant claims of how comfortable they were and how light they were etc etc. I'm not really one for crazy patterned footwear which is why I only want the Classic Navy ones. but I have also seen a few other colours (e.g the Plum Corduroy ones and the Lime Green ones)  I'd be happy to get instead. The main thing I love about TOMS as a brand is the fact that they're 'One for One' - and having had the opportunity to go abroad and witness first hand, the kind of poverty the children who these shoes benefit live in, I can safely say that I am 100% behind them and genuinely believe in supporting their cause.

There are 2 simple reasons I want this dress for Christmas really - it's pretty and it's cheap! I've always been conscious of wearing dresses because I've always had (and still have) body image issues, but the skater style is basically like wearing a circle skirt so it's mega flattering which is great. This could also double as a simple, classy outfit for New Years too...


Let me know what's on your Christmas wishlist this year and stay tuned for parts 2 and 3 of this series!

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE the sound of this - white chocolate! Yum!!!

Georgina at itotallypaused.com

ANDYSTYLE said...

great lust :) really nice the urban decay palettes :)

Tayler Worrell said...

great post!! just followed via bloglovin'!
Follow back?


www.styleinterplay.com

.....

Jelleyy said...

Georgina - Thank you! It's really tasty and you can taste it for ages after you apply it too!
Andystyle - Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I cannot wait til I can finally get that palette lol x

Jelleyy said...

Hey Taylor, thanks for the follow :) have followed you back! your blog is great :) xx